Monitor this thread via RSS [?]

Author Thread Statistics | Show CCP posts - 0 post(s)
Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.02 06:40:00 - [1]

I hate L3 Spy Stash with a passion. I have decent skills and get my cyclone beat to crap. had to bring in my sniper megathron with a cloak, jump into second gate, fly for god knows how long to about 139km, then let fly with the 425mm guns. SUCKS...

Trying it now with a claw... wish me luck.Twisted Evil
Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden
Minmatar
The Suicide Kings
FOUNDATI0N

Take me to the EVE-Online forum thread View author posting habits View only posts by author
Posted - 2005.09.02 06:40:00 - [2]

I hate L3 Spy Stash with a passion. I have decent skills and get my cyclone beat to crap. had to bring in my sniper megathron with a cloak, jump into second gate, fly for god knows how long to about 139km, then let fly with the 425mm guns. SUCKS...

Trying it now with a claw... wish me luck.Twisted Evil
THUKKER -Be Paranoid

Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden

Posted - 2005.09.02 09:26:00 - [3]

crap loot, storage/cargo/landing pads contain nothing when blown up. Angel officer quarters had reports and 10 units of crash...

claw did fine in first wave.
Megathron loaded with antimatter needed to kill sentry guns and heavy missile batteries.
claw did fine with rest of the rats after the sentry guns and heavy missile batteries were blown up.

Thanks CCP... great mission you made. NOT

Evil or Very Mad
Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden
Minmatar
The Suicide Kings
FOUNDATI0N

Posted - 2005.09.02 09:26:00 - [4]

crap loot, storage/cargo/landing pads contain nothing when blown up. Angel officer quarters had reports and 10 units of crash...

claw did fine in first wave.
Megathron loaded with antimatter needed to kill sentry guns and heavy missile batteries.
claw did fine with rest of the rats after the sentry guns and heavy missile batteries were blown up.

Thanks CCP... great mission you made. NOT

Evil or Very Mad
THUKKER -Be Paranoid

Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden

Posted - 2005.09.02 09:32:00 - [5]

actually... took in my wolf after blowing all the sentry/hmb's to hell.

2005.09.02 09:29:06combatYour 280mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Landing Pad, wrecking for 443.3 damage.

Was feeling vengeful... Twisted Evil
Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden
Minmatar
The Suicide Kings
FOUNDATI0N

Posted - 2005.09.02 09:32:00 - [6]

actually... took in my wolf after blowing all the sentry/hmb's to hell.

2005.09.02 09:29:06combatYour 280mm Howitzer Artillery II perfectly strikes Landing Pad, wrecking for 443.3 damage.

Was feeling vengeful... Twisted Evil
THUKKER -Be Paranoid

Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden

Posted - 2005.09.02 22:18:00 - [7]

Angel Version: L3 Spy Stash
Stage 1:
If you have the speed and shields -make a run for the gate, but you may not have the firepower or tank to deal with the second stage sentry guns and heavy missile batteries. No loot of value on first stage. If you attack any of the light missile batteries, everything will agro you. Good deal tho, if you can drop 1 or 2 sentry guns before everything is within range, you can warp out and all is forgiven. Come back in and deal with the npcs and the last light missile battery.

Stage 2:
I hope you have something big, that can run a fantastic tank like a prophecy or ferox. Cyclones and Brutixs tend to get shot to pieces by the sentries/hmbatteries -or so I've gathered. The big concern is being able to drop the sentries/hmbatteries while under attack as everything agro's you at once when you warp in. Sadly, If you have a battleship, brining it in with short range ammo and good tank, drop the sentries/hmbattiers, then warp out to bring in a ship that can beat up on the npcs.

Stage 1: Can be done with interceptor/af or up.
Stage 2: BC -with right setup- or BS to take out sentries. Yep, you'll have to warp out 1 or 2 times.

Yeah, the mission is a pain in the keester, but do-able with the right tactics.

Is there any way to confine this mission to high quality L3 agents or is it like that already?
Futher Bezluden
Futher Bezluden
Minmatar
The Suicide Kings
FOUNDATI0N

Posted - 2005.09.02 22:18:00 - [8]

Angel Version: L3 Spy Stash
Stage 1:
If you have the speed and shields -make a run for the gate, but you may not have the firepower or tank to deal with the second stage sentry guns and heavy missile batteries. No loot of value on first stage. If you attack any of the light missile batteries, everything will agro you. Good deal tho, if you can drop 1 or 2 sentry guns before everything is within range, you can warp out and all is forgiven. Come back in and deal with the npcs and the last light missile battery.

Stage 2:
I hope you have something big, that can run a fantastic tank like a prophecy or ferox. Cyclones and Brutixs tend to get shot to pieces by the sentries/hmbatteries -or so I've gathered. The big concern is being able to drop the sentries/hmbatteries while under attack as everything agro's you at once when you warp in. Sadly, If you have a battleship, brining it in with short range ammo and good tank, drop the sentries/hmbattiers, then warp out to bring in a ship that can beat up on the npcs.

Stage 1: Can be done with interceptor/af or up.
Stage 2: BC -with right setup- or BS to take out sentries. Yep, you'll have to warp out 1 or 2 times.

Yeah, the mission is a pain in the keester, but do-able with the right tactics.

Is there any way to confine this mission to high quality L3 agents or is it like that already?
THUKKER -Be Paranoid

Copyright © 2006-2024, Chribba - OMG Labs. All Rights Reserved. - perf 0,06s, ref 20240518/0208
EVE-Online™ and Eve imagery © CCP.

bitcoin: 1CHRiBBArqpw5Yz7x5KS2RRtN5ubEn5gF

COPYRIGHT NOTICE
EVE Online, the EVE logo, EVE and all associated logos and designs are the intellectual property of CCP hf. All artwork, screenshots, characters, vehicles, storylines, world facts or other recognizable features of the intellectual property relating to these trademarks are likewise the intellectual property of CCP hf. EVE Online and the EVE logo are the registered trademarks of CCP hf. All rights are reserved worldwide. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. CCP hf. has granted permission to EVE-Search.com to use EVE Online and all associated logos and designs for promotional and information purposes on its website but does not endorse, and is not in any way affiliated with, EVE-Search.com. CCP is in no way responsible for the content on or functioning of this website, nor can it be liable for any damage arising from the use of this website.